Reducing Implementation Risk Through Flexibility and Change Management!
With XTRF you can work the way you are used to, just better.
An XTRF implementation consists of an audit to document your current processes and then reflect them in our system
“A new system implementation is a change and has to be managed to be successful.”
Fluid Transition of People, Teams, and Processes to the New Work Environment
We see change management as our key professional competence. For each and every customer the implementation of XTRF is a major change in their operations and processes. We offer our full support, insight and experience in guiding organizations through a smooth transition and a successful XTRF deployment.
Every Customer is Different
Implementing an innovative solution for managing your core business is a big decision. At XTRF we fully appreciate the importance and implications of this decision. We also understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all solution. That is why as a crucial part of our product deployment, we guide you through the implementation stage to first document your unique processes and then to reflect them in our system.
Our implementation procedures
- Document your business processes
- Identify all unwritten rules and commonly taken shortcuts that are detrimental to end results
- Enforce stricter rules and accountability
- Provide process transparency and measurability
- Help to make informed decisions based on hard facts
- Create a reflection of your processes in our system